Normally we include an entire month in our recaps but this month we got a little off-schedule. That’s okay, you don’t mind hearing from us again, do you?
- Janet Loftis – has published some blog posts about her recent trip to Baja California. She soaked up some new ideas for stories while whale watching and drinking margaritas on the beach, undoubtedly! Find a couple of Janet’s short story collections up at Smashwords.com or Amazon.com. Come on, you don’t want to miss spicy stories like the ones here:
- Cheryl Dyson – has been laboring away on the third and final book of the Gauntlet Trilogy. Writing is not an easy endeavor sometimes, and she could definitely use a word of encouragement or two. Visit XC Publishing’s sadly neglected Facebook page to get her a message.
- Deb Ochery – has been ogling pretty boys and girls in order to find inspiration for a sequel to Be Careful What You Wish For. Okay, maybe that’s a slight fib. Deb doesn’t need any enticement to ogle pretty people. What do you expect from the mind that created a sex djinni story?
- Xina Marie Uhl – has been cranking out some words on her historical novel project, but in the meantime she’s also managed to release The Cat’s Guide to Human Behavior as an audiobook over on Audible.com.
- Wait, though! That’s not all! Uhl has also released a FREE short story duo called A Fairy Tail and Out of the Bag. If you’d like a chuckle or two, check them out.